Is Your Business
Join The Social Media Mavericks
When considering paid social media marketing, the same question continuously arises:
why should my company put money behind social media?
Marketing Doctor is an industry leader in social media education and stays abreast of trends, accounting for rapid changes in algorithms and methods for effective audience engagement. Our track record proves that putting your advertising dollars behind your social media marketing is invaluable.
Great Opportunities in Social Media
To take advantage of these great opportunities for exposure and direct contact with citizens, Marketing Doctor continues to seek out the most advanced training in progressive social media tactics and technological advancements possible.
Marketing Doctor Has Trained With:
- Sponsored Content Specialists
- Industry Leaders at Social Media Marketing World
As a result of this extensive continued education, we are at the very forefront of all social media best practices, which positions our agency to capitalize on any new algorithms the leading platforms will release on behalf of our clients.
You can never go wrong by investing in communities and the human beings within them.
Marketing Doctor has a proven standard procedure for providing quantitative “Return-On-Investment” reports. Our online marketing best practices are as follows:
We have a standard 5-step procedure for campaign ROI which is as follows:
- Clearly define bottom line goal with client.
- Distinguish baseline from which growth may be measured. This may involve conducting research to use as a baseline.
- Choose measurements that best track bottom line progress, set up tracking+analytics software and tools as necessary.
- Monitor tools, analyze research, and create campaigns.
- Measure campaign success versus the baseline and similar campaigns, adapt as necessary.
"Marketing Doctor was quite literally available 24/7 to assist in our marketing efforts. They brought our social media efforts to the next level and made critical strategy recommendations in our media buying. A casino campaign is typically compressed into a short period of time and all hands have to be on deck at any given moment. Marketing Doctor performed admirably in the varied roles that we asked them to fill."