We’ll Put You in Your Place
Targeted Media Buying Based on Actionable Insights
Marketing Without Data Is Like
Driving With Your Eyes Closed!
Trust the team with the best bonus-placement rates in the industry.
Your marketing dollars matter, and our research-first approach to media buying positions us to guarantee our client the best possible value.
This means before we even consider what stations/venues we will negotiate with, we are analyzing and comparing the most advantageous platforms and channels for reaching our clients’ target audiences.
Our team utilizes a variety of analytical tools for media buying, including:
- geographic and demographic analysis
- audience surveys
- A/B testing messaging and collateral
All to ensure that our clients reach their target audience in the most cost-effective manner.
Our Senior Media Buyers are experts in all aspects of media buying, including:
- Cost-Per-Thousand Analysis
- Public Average Cost Reporting
- Post-Buy Audit & Delivery
- Radio/TV Rep. Relations
- Demographic Targeting Research
Our firm was started by a media buyer with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We consider media buying to be one of the biggest strengths in our advertising repertoire; and we lead the industry in achieving bonus rates. We’ve fostered relationships with the television reps at multiple stations which allows us to negotiate for such exceptional results. We suggest evaluating the bonus weight based on rating points, which gives a more granular picture of impressions achieved.
7 Reasons Why You Need Marketing Doctor Media Buying
- We average over 60% bonus on traditional media platforms
- Network television news saw a second straight year of audience growth, 5% in evening and 2% in morning, for a combined average evening viewership of roughly 24 million
- 60% of people report they get their news from TV and 29% from newspapers, social media comes in third as a news source at 28%. It’s followed by radio at 19% and other print media at 6%.
- In 2017, TV ad spending will total $72.01 billion, or 35.8% of total media ad spending in the US. Meanwhile, total digital ad spending in 2017 will equal $77.37 billion, or 38.4% of total ad spending
- Our senior media buyers are trained negotiators, who are savvy to the ins-and-outs of sophisticated, cost-per-point analysis and goal setting.
- In a typical quarter of any year, our team is placing dozens of buys all across New England and other points in the USA…projects have ranged all the way from small community non-profit efforts to multi-million dollar US presidential candidates.
- Our agency was founded by a media buyer with 25 years of experience across TV, radio and digital. Media buying is the #1 service line of our agency and right in our wheelhouse.
"Marketing Doctor planned and executed our advertising campaigns for all of my mayoral elections. In one notable race, our cost per point was cheaper than the competitor by well over 50%. They are on the ball and do a beautiful job managing our media."