Media planning and buying to communicate critical messaging.
Marketing Doctor offers a full spectrum of multi channel marketing services across:
Using your goals and budget, our media buying agency develops and executes integrated, omnichannel media plans that exceed expectations and achieve record-breaking bonus value at no additional cost.
RAPID RESPONSE TO EVOLVING ENVIRONMENTS
Should your campaign require quick pivots, we will spring into immediate action to adapt messaging and placements in real time.
“Learning, adapting, tweaking, and measuring are the ways in which Marketing Doctor has ensured our campaign continues to perform as good as we could ever hope for and have measurable impact…during a COVID-19 environment in both English and Spanish.”
Government Emergency Agency Management
Manager and Spokesperson
Media Planning Amid the Pandemic
What are the best channels to reach your audience in a COVID-19 environment? Our media planners have you covered. We regularly research and evaluate how consumption habits are changing and the ways best practices are evolving in response. This data informs our media buying strategy and ensures your communication is effective, equitable, and accessible across digital and traditional channels.
Our media buying agency believes in the convergence of digital and traditional media to achieve greater synergy across platforms, to boost awareness in a meaningful way, and to inspire audience action among intended audiences.
Federal Government Public Health Agency
- Modified behavior change campaign focused on promoting safe, socially distanced physical activity in accordance with changing guidelines
- Vaccine education and promotion toward vaccine-hesitant populations
- Safety information and updated protocol announcements
- Community Engagement Team collaboration to develop localized ads in multiple languages
- COVID-19 testing centers as part of statewide Department of Health initiative
- Blood donation in response to critical needs during COVID-19 peaks
- Virtual care and Telehealth
- Patient safety practices
- Thank you to frontline workers
- Contact tracing efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Free, secure mental health assistance to frontline workers
- Flu shot promotion as to not overwhelm our medical systems
- Hurricane preparedness awareness as it is exacerbated by the coronavirus
- Local influencer partnership to connect with Spanish-speaking communities
- Vaccine awareness
- Vaccine equity and accessibility initiative for Spanish-speaking communities
- Community resources and safe activity guides
- Volunteer outreach